JASigning SiGML Service Player
Animates SiGML data sent to it over TCP sockets. Can be launched and used in conjunction with the SiGML Service Client or other SiGML Tools.
HamNoSys Unicode font as a TrueType font that should be installed in the usual way on systems using HamNoSys.
JASigning SiGML Service Client
Displays and allows Editing of SiGML files in conjunction with the SiGML Service Player.
- Mac and PC tool for entering HamNoSys.
- Sends SiGML data to JASigning SiGML Service Player
- "..." button brings up HamNoSys entry panels
- Down Arrow button prepares HamNoSys for animation
- "V!" button sends data to player.
- Mac and PC tool for creating SiGML signs
- Maintains a database of signs in HamNoSys notation
- Allows creation and modification of signing sequences
- Allows animation of signing sequences using JASigning SiGML Service Player
- Limited documentation through Editor Manual
- A Windows Installer for an older version exists
- The installer creates Shortcuts and Start Menu items
- It appears safe to replace installed files with newer ones from eSIGN Editor Zip
- The PC application must be renamed for the shortcuts to work